Learn Practical Christian Living
Let the beauty of PRACTICAL, SIMPLE (MERE) CHRISTIANITY shine through. We provide you resources, articles and a weekly inspirational verse to encourage you along the way and we’re not affiliated with any church.
Sign Up For Our Inspirational Newsletter
A Weekly One Minute Power Post in your email
We’re here to highlight the beauty of SIMPLE, PRACTICAL (or a C.S. Lewis called it MERE CHRISTIANITY). We advocate practicing a SIMPLE CHRISTIAN LIFE, following Jesus’ example. He promises REST FOR YOUR SOUL ( Matthew 11:28-30), a FULL LIFE (John 10:10) and a HAPPY, MEANINGFUL JOURNEY.
LEARN SEVEN PRINCIPLES OF SIMPLE, PRACTICAL CHRISTIAN LIVING
The power behind the message
- Life has a benevolent author whom we can visualize as “OUR FATHER.”
- Jesus came to GIVE HIS LIFE AS A SACRIFICE AND SHOW AND CLARIFY the way to true happiness.
- Each person must make his own CHOICE to live for GOOD or evil.
- Life has MEANING and should be lived with OPTIMISM.
- The Bible is a BASIC GUIDE for living though Literalism and Dogmatic Doctrine leads away from its Spirit.
- We can’t do it alone. We need HELP FROM GOD’S SPIRIT and our fellow man.
- We’re here to MAKE A DIFFERENCE in the lives of individuals, society and culture.
- Corollary: NO ONE person or group has all the answers.
GET YOUR FREE ONE MINUTE
INSPIRATIONAL POWER POST WEEKLY.
Also, Learn More about the Meaning of Simple Christianity by reading our Recent Power Posts